A Huffalump lives here: Love is depressing
Google

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Love is depressing

WHat is love that it depresses me so.

Billy Joel's "And So it goes" is so poigant.

As the first four notes are played.

My heart breaks all over again.

And of course the song is about a perosn that loves someone, but is afraid to share. But at the same time is afraid to make the mistake of not saying so.

Yet in "sharing the room", its just so to let her have the heart to break.

I guess it is about the fact that love is mutual (one where no one is bullying or forcing).


"So I will choose to be with you"

"That's if the choice were mine to make"

"But you can make decisions too"

"And you can have this heart to break"


Full Lyrics

Of course this is after I was playing Han Hong's Mei Li de Chuan Suo

Which my sis says is depressing.

So I thought to myself (what a wonderful world.. NOT!) "well lets try something really depressing..." and Billy Joel came to mind. And boy was he depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia