A Huffalump lives here: Kinship ~~ 天老地荒
Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

Kinship ~~ 天老地荒

Just watching TV and musing I guess.

Currently watching "Kinship" or shou3 Zhu2 手足

The people on this forum don't seem to like it much.


But i guess dramas get cliche after a while.

But I like the song.

I think it by Ah Du.


I like the last four words.

天老地荒

Which means forever.

But word by word it means when the heavens are old and the land is gone/kaputz/fallow???

or mabbe not forever.

Till the end of time or something like that.


The main link links to Mediacorp's main site



In other news, my current favourite show is To catch the uncatchable

Dayo Wong and Ada Choi are just so funny. I see and hear Mo Zuodong and I cannot help but laugh lol And Vivi is just hilarious. The whole thing runs a little like a comic and is very light hearted.


According to this little excerpt:

"Did’ya know: The drama ending created such a stir in Hong Kong after it was aired that TVB was compelled to film an alternate ending to appease the disgruntled viewers. The second ending was shown in a local entertainment programme but was not included in any subsequent releases overseas. "


The show must've been quite well loved in Hong Kong =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia