A Huffalump lives here: Gawd I am having my exams!!!!!!!!!!!!
Google

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gawd I am having my exams!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would really love to say "The bitch is back" ... but I'm neither female nor gay so that did'nt quite sound right. And beside there might be kids readin' this no? lol

In any case... its not that there is nothing to write but right now it is tedious and I have no time


That in itself is a business opportunity people, so go rack your brains ;)

In any case I just want/need to put up this little chorus from the theme song for the TVB "Ah WANG"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunshine and love be with you
In rainy days, I shall be with you
Love is no fool
Dreams will come true
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Just watched tge last epi and it was sweet... I like to read deep into lyrics and tts simple sweet and all too true for this sick sick world lol.

And that is my rant for the day. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia