A Huffalump lives here: Awww Jeanette....
Google

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Awww Jeanette....

Well this article was discussing whether Jeanette Aw will be propelled to stardom. I dunno I thought she was already quite popular =)

I think this would cement her position, but somehow her character does not come forth as strongly as that of Zoe or Fann (Even Fann gets the points for very fiery eyes =P)


Still I feel she did quite well for the show and kudos to everyone, as the show had alot of heart put into it. =)


But will it spell the ascend of Aw? I dunno, it might be the start, but somehow I do not feel it would propel her any higher than she already is =)

Her most memorable role? "Jing jing", even now my mom calls her that =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia