A Huffalump lives here: I am still alive yes
Google

Sunday, August 09, 2009

I am still alive yes

I guess I should write something... anything..

its just that at the computer.. I can't bring myself to write anything...

but when walking about I would have an inspiration to write something... and rather lengthy too!


Hence the beauty of the netbook =)

ah well....

I'll have to change if this blog is to survive. I probably will not be verbose. Not that I ever was =)


So its one day after NDP which is uneventful for me. This year it fell on a Sunday, so today monday it is a holiday.


I think I shall use it to do a bit of coding. Do a bit of work learn abit.


Like whether a it is good to have a single massive table or to break it up in to several smaller tables.


hmmm.


Alrighty a few movie reviews coming up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia