A Huffalump lives here: Why do I smile
Google

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why do I smile

Many have always asked me why do I smile.. why do I keep smiling.


The truth is?

They don't know me well enough to know that is not true =)

But I do smile alot. I have thought about it at length and I understand that most would not be able to understand the more abstract reasons.. but I have thought about it at length and came up with three simple reasons why I keep smiling.

Reasons that are perhaps easier to digest. =)


But first, Why I think I smile alot:

I like to think that I see the good in things . The simplest joy and wonder can be seen in the most mundane of things. This is also why I do not like travelling. It seems a bit of a waste. Not because I am stingy (as i would think is the most interpreted view/assumption) but because the mountains and valleys do not fascinate me. Not that they are not magnificent, indeed they are. But they hold no more value than the cracks and nooks and crannies in an old rock or block of cement. Thats shoulds negative =) Why not I put it in a positiver direction. Or the way I see it =). Do you not see the mountains in the plain common rocks. Do you not see the great rivers and seas in the rivulets and bodies of water? When it rains, does the flowing water not resemble the rivers?

When you see the commonality in things, how things are so wonderous. How can one not smile? =)

Thats is my reason.

Actually there are many reasons to smile.

God is good! Man is bad, but that does change God. or nature for that matter. People get angry when they talk about how nature will survive anything that Man throws at it. They speak with a vengence, they revel in retribution. But I see it as a wonderous thing that, Man can obliterate himself. But the world will go on. I think its beautiful =) We can't change Man, but we can enjoy Nature.

Oh you want the three reasons.. of course of course. We'll come to that =) . All in good time as they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia